As we transition into the new year, we're sure that many of you have made some health related resolutions for 2023. That's why we're bringing you all the delicious AND nutritious snacks, starting with these phenomenal Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Cake Bars. This recipe features PODIUM Whey Peanut Butter Crunch, which means it truly is as delicious as is is nutritious. High in protein and made with love, these are your new go-to pre/post workout snack!
"My kids' new favorite snack before soccer practice!"
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE RICE CAKE BARS
6 rice cakes smashed (or 3 C rice cereal)
2 scoops PODIUM Whey Peanut Butter Crunch
⅓ C calorie-free pancake syrup
⅓ C peanut butter
½ C sugar-free or keto chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl smash rice cakes until you see no chunks larger than a nickel.
2. Add in protein powder, syrup, and peanut butter and stir until fully coated and combined.
3. Spread evenly in a 9x9 dish lined with parchment paper.
4. Melt the chocolate and spread it over top.
5. Refrigerate or let sit until the chocolate has hardened.