It's widely accepted that homemade often beats out the store bought alternative, and that absolutely rings true when it comes to nut butters. For many in the fitness space, nut butters of various types are a staple. They are calorically dense and full of good fats. However, they can leave something to be desired when it comes to taste and protein content. That's where this delicious Churro Cashew Almond Nut Butter comes in. With all the benefits of regular nut butter and all the high protein delight of PODIUM Whey Churro.
Churro Cashew Almond Nut ButterJump to recipe
CHURRO CASHEW ALMOND NUT BUTTER
Prep time 5 min
Cook time 30 min
- 12oz Dry Roasted Cashews
- 8oz Dry Roasted Almonds
- 1 Scoop PODIUM Whey Churro
- 2tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2tsp Cinnamon
1. Pour the cashews and almonds into the bowl of a food processor. Blend the nuts for 10-15 minutes. The nuts will break down and look like a crumb. Then, after more time will begin to ball up.
2. Take a silicon spatula and brush the sides of the food processor clean. Blend for an additional 10 minutes until smooth.
3. Once the consistency of the nut butter is smooth, add the Churro Podium Whey, chia seeds and cinnamon. Blend for an additional 2-5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the food processor to fully incorporate the remaining ingredients.
4. Store in an airtight container and enjoy in a smoothie, on toast or on a spoon!
One Serving: 1 tbsp
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.