If you're looking for a high class breakfast, or late night treat, that is packed with protein then look no further. These Maple Butter Banana Crepes provide all of the delicious tastes and textures of traditional crepes without sacrificing the caloric/protein content that is essential for high performers. Crepes are no longer a cheat meal with this fantastic recipe in the books!
"Crepes are no longer a cheat meal..."
Maple Butter Banana Crepes
1 Scoop Maple Butter Pancake Protein Powder
2 Egg Whites (~1/3 Cup)
1/4 Cup Almond Milk or Other Milk Of Your Choice
1 Tsp Coconut Oil
Dash Of Cinnamon
Chopped Pecans *Optional*
1 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Calorie Free or Other Syrup Of Your Choice
1. In a bowl whisk together protein powder, egg whites, and milk until smooth
2. Pour1/4 cup ofbatter onto a greased non stick pan over medium heat and swirl the batter so there is a thin coat over the surface of the pan.
3. Flip crepe after about a minute and lightly cook other side.
4. Complete cooking 4 crepes.
5. In another pan, saute bananas, cinnamon, and pecans in coconut oil over medium heat until slightly caramelized. Remove from heat.
Fold each crepe in half and smear with 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt. Fold again into a triangle and set on a plate. Repeat with all 4 crepes. Top with banana mixture and drizzle with syrup. ENJOY!